Student Employment

I-9s and DACA Students

Students who qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) are eligible to apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The EAD card establishes both identity and employment authorization to work in the United States and may be used to complete the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form. Individuals who are not authorized to complete the I-9 form should not process an I-9 form or answer any questions regarding a student’s work eligibility. Any questions regarding the I-9 form or work eligibility should be sent to Lilia Choi at or Ext. 7-6896, or to Kimberly Locastro at or Ext. 7-1803.

Link to Student Employment if DACA eligible.